Junior Research Manager (m/f/d) in market research in the Health & CARE sector (full-time) in Rückersdorf near Nuremberg
Psyma Health & CARE GmbH in Rückersdorf near Nuremberg is looking for a Junior Research Manager (m/f/d) full-time (unlimited) from 01.01.2021.
As an international market research institute, we conduct research in over 40 countries with passion and tangible enthusiasm. We deliver tailor-made solutions for individual tasks. The focus is on people and their motives with regard to market-relevant behavior, across cultural borders. Personal support, commitment, flexibility, consistency and expertise are more important to us than standard solutions.
Discover the exciting world of market research with us!
- You can expect varied, challenging tasks in a dynamic environment.
- We work in flat hierarchies, independent work and a lot of creative freedom is a matter of course for us.
- We offer very good development opportunities in an excellent working atmosphere.
- We offer a company pension scheme and other voluntary benefits.
- Studies in business administration, health economics, sociology, psychology or a comparable subject
- Practical activities in market research during the course of studies (internships, assistant)
- Very good spoken and written English skills are essential, as well as basic knowledge of German
- Confident appearance, resilience with deadline pressure, flexibility, analytical flair
- Experienced use of MS-Office